Armstrong Hotel

Taxonomie

Code

Bereik aantekeningen

ron aantekeningen

Toon aantekening(en)

Hiërarchische termen

Armstrong Hotel

BT Hotel

Armstrong Hotel

Gelijksoortige termen

Armstrong Hotel

Verwante termen

Armstrong Hotel

1 Archivistische beschrijving results for Armstrong Hotel

1 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Queen's Hotel

The building was built before 1891. It replaced the Western Hotel which burned down in 1890. It consisted of three stories and a basement, with the front spanning about 100 feet. It held 25 bedrooms, a sitting parlor downstairs, a ladies parlour upstairs, and a dining room. In 1900 it became the Armstrong Hotel. The inside was upgraded in 1905 when it was purchased by W. Whyle. In 1907, the stables could hold 75 horses, and the rates were $1-1.50 per day. In 1931 Henry Lang ran the hotel and in the 1950's and 1960's the McEvoy family owned it.