Armstrong Hotel

Taxonomia

Código

Nota(s) de âmbito

Nota(s) da fonte

Mostrar nota(s)

Termos hierárquicos

Armstrong Hotel

TG Hotel

Armstrong Hotel

Termos equivalentes

Armstrong Hotel

Termos associados

Armstrong Hotel

1 Descrição arquivística resultados para Armstrong Hotel

1 resultados diretamente relacionados Excluir termos específicos

Queen's Hotel

The building was built before 1891. It replaced the Western Hotel which burned down in 1890. It consisted of three stories and a basement, with the front spanning about 100 feet. It held 25 bedrooms, a sitting parlor downstairs, a ladies parlour upstairs, and a dining room. In 1900 it became the Armstrong Hotel. The inside was upgraded in 1905 when it was purchased by W. Whyle. In 1907, the stables could hold 75 horses, and the rates were $1-1.50 per day. In 1931 Henry Lang ran the hotel and in the 1950's and 1960's the McEvoy family owned it.