Item 2018-08-09-05 - Convent Plaster Decorative Moulding

Open original Digital object

Identity area

Reference code

CA BWGPL AR-2018-08-09-05


Convent Plaster Decorative Moulding


  • After 1876 (Creation)

Level of description


Extent and medium

Decorative plaster moulding

Context area

Archival history

Immediate source of acquisition or transfer

Content and structure area

Scope and content

A piece of plaster decorative moulding recovered during demolition of The Lukes House/The Convent in August 1994. This house had various owners throughout its history. Most notably, Reverend Egerton Ryerson, Samuel Lukes and the Ursuline Order of the Diocese of London (Catholic sisters).

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling


System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related units of description

Notes area


Click on image to enlarge

Alternative identifier(s)

Access points

Subject access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Description control area

Description identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used


Level of detail

Dates of creation revision deletion




Working to Preserve Convent's History
Bradford Weekly
March 8, 1987
Vol. 1, No. 42

Digital object (Master) rights area

Digital object (Reference) rights area

Digital object (Thumbnail) rights area

Accession area

Related people and organizations

Related genres