The following set of photographs were taken from the Bradford Witness August 21, 1957 edition, highlighting the Bradford Centennial parade and celebrations. This float includes "Three members of Bradford 1909 O.A.L.A. Intermediate Lacrosse champions."
The front entrance to the new Administrative Building for the Township of West Gwillimbury on August 12, 1989. The ribbon for the ribbon cutting ceremony can be seen outside hanging across the entrance way.
The building was designed by architect R. Myles Allison from Barrie, and replaces the offices built in 1951. The building and adjacent works garage cost $820 000.