81 John Street West - Bradford Presbyterian Church
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-05-17
The Bradford Presbyterian Church was once located at 81 John St. West (on the northwest corner of Church and John Streets). A Presbyterian church in Bradford dates back to 1856. The original frame building was built on this site and used until 189...
- CA BWGPL LHC-Rura-2016-06-28-02
In 1823, John Garbutt, an early magistrate in the township, settled on the north half of lot 10 con. 12. Around him came others to form a small community. An early school was replaced by a brick one in 188 which still stands today as a private res...