21 Holland Street West
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-28-22
The structure located at 21 Holland St. West is part of what is known as the Evans Block. The building was raised and Len Saint added a cellar and a foundation. It was originally a store with living quarters upstairs. The work was done by Mac Camp...
51 John Street West - The Neilly House
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-05-14
The Neilly House is located mid-block on the north side at 51 John Street West. It was built around 1900 in the Eclectic Edwardian style. The structure was designed by the same architect who was responsible for designing Bradford’s Anglican Church...
65 and 67 Holland Street West - Standard Bank
- CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-04-01-01
The Standard Bank is located at 65 and 67 Holland St. West. It was built in the Romanesque Revival style around 1860-1900. O.M. Seim, previous owner of the Bradford Witness newspaper (1916-1932), and his family (Gordon, Ken, Marjorie, Maurice and ...