A Heritage Moment - Trinity Anglican Church, Bond Head
- CA BWGPL WEG-Chu-BHChu-PH26643
Description : On the north side of the 7th Line, about 1 km. west of Bond Head, there is a metre-high cairn in the fence line, that marks the location of the home and church built by the Rev. Featherstone Osler in the late 1830s. The frame church,...
Bradford West Gwillimbury Times
Birch, Warren & Charlotte Edney
- CA BWGPL VS-1900-5204
Event Date : Saturday, July 06, 1935
Event Type : Marriage
Description : The wedding took place in the Trinity Anglican Church with the Rev. O. Hearn officiating. Charlotte is the daughter or Mr. and Mrs. James Edney. Following the honeymoon, the...
Bond Head Churches
- CA BWGPL WEG-Chu-BHChu
Contains information on the churches of Bond Head, including the Trinity Anglican, United/Methodist, and Presbyterian churches.
Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library
Bond Head Methodist Church Stained glass window
- CA BWGPL WEG-Chu-BHChu-OS9324
Bond Head Methodist Church - stain glass window in memory of John Wilcox and Edward Jeffs.
John Wilcox was a pioneer of Tecumseth Township, arriving in 1855 from Cuba (where he worked in mine structure support). He was born in Chyandour, Cornwall...
Bond Head Methodist Church ruins
- CA BWGPL WEG-Chu-BHChu-OS9208
The third Bond Head Methodist Church after it was destroyed by fire. The fire began in a nearby garage owned by William Jardine. Residents formed a bucket brigade to put out the blaze.