Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Mostrando 49 resultados Descripción archivística

Sólo objetos digitales

Cousins Dairy

  • CA BWGPL DC-PH3258
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1972

Ed Cave built this cement building to use it as a milk creamery. Around 1934 Cousins Dairy in Aurora expanded to Bradford and added a restaurant to the building. There was also a Cousins Dairy in Newmarket around the 1960's. Cousins Dairy milkm...

Dorothy Cilipka

From Mechanics' Institute to a State-of-the-Art Public Library

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Libr-LibrArti-2016-11-02-09
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1988-10-26

"Editor's note: with the new Bradford Public Library scheduled to hold Official Opening Ceremonies November 6, 1988, following is an article submitted by D. Cilipka on the library's past history in Bradford." ...

Dorothy Cilipka

Fire Hall Bell

  • CA BWGPL DC-PH3679
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1978

Dorothy Cilipka

Centennial Parade flashback

  • CA BWGPL GJ-SB 76/77/78-PH26755
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1977-11-30

"Dorothy Cilipka of RR4, Bradford, submitted this week's photo showing the Bradford centennial parade in 1957. The event coincided with the annual Gala Days celebration. Dorothy said she obtained a copy of the photo after seeing it displayed in Ri...

Bradford Witness

Railway Station

  • CA BWGPL DC-PH3223
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1978

The Railway station was located on Bridge St.

Dorothy Cilipka

Edmanson's Tavern

  • CA BWGPL DC-PH3242
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1967

John Edmanson's Tavern was built in 1831 and escaped the Great Fire of 1971 which destroyed about 130 businesses and houses in Bradford. Later this became the Bingham's Hotel and today it exists as two private attached residences.

Dorothy Cilipka

Resultados 1 a 10 de 49