Affichage de 102 résultats

Description archivistique
Bradford West Gwillimbury Pièce Library
Aperçu avant impression Affichage :

102 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques

Bond Head Record of Book Circulations

A ledger book recording the circulation of books at the Bond Head Public Library. It is dated May 1942 and includes patron names, as well as check-out and return dates.

Sans titre

Gary Lamb's Business Card

Business card found in library time capsule. Business card is for Gary Lamb, Town of Bradford Councillor.

Sans titre

Library Opening Tag

A tag with hole (probably affixed to a small gift) thanking people for coming to the opening ceremony for the new Bradford Public Library at 100 Holland Court on November 6, 1988.

Sans titre

Library Opening Brochure

A brochure from the opening ceremony for the new Bradford Public Library at 100 Holland Court on November 6, 1988.

Sans titre

Library Opening Invitation

A invitation for the opening ceremony for the new Bradford Public Library at 100 Holland Court on November 6, 1988.

Sans titre

Carrotfest Competitions

Page detailing the many competitions running as part of Carrotfest in 2000. They include library poetry and art competitions, an IGA contest and a baby 'Gwilly' look-alike contest.

Sans titre

Library Float in Santa Claus Parade

Bradford W.G. Public Library's float in the 1992 Santa Claus Parade. Theme was the transition from the manual card catalogue to computers. Dinosaur is "Bruno Bronty," made by the 1989 Summer Reading Club.

21 Holland Street West

The structure located at 21 Holland St. West is part of what is known as the Evans Block. The building was raised and Len Saint added a cellar and a foundation. The work was done by Mac Campbell and his team of carpenters. T.W.W. Evans had the building constructed to house his law practice. The upstairs was also used for years by Dr. Ellis, a dentist. The upper floor even served as Bradford Library in the 1930s, run by Mrs. Day. At one time, the offices of Tupling Insurance were also located in this building. In 1957 a fire destroyed several buildings to the east, but this structure was spared. (1, 2)

Sans titre

Résultats 1 à 10 sur 102