108 Holland Street West
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-01-06
The two-storey, brick house located at 108 Holland St. West was built by John Maurino on what was originally a 100-acre farm owned by John Skinner. Skinner lived on Church St. (at the southeast corner of John Street). There was a creek behind the ...
Adair Farm - House
- CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-Adair-PH9911
Adair house and driving shed. In later years beautiful gardens were developed where the chicken coop once stood. Cedar hedge in the background.
Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library
Aerial View of Joseph Martin Farm
- CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-Lee-2019-07-18-15
Aerial photograph of the property of Joseph Martin (1873-1946) and Elizabeth Martin (nee Spiers) (abt. 1883-unknown). Shows farmhouse and barn.
Joseph was the son of Thomas Martin (1840-1919) and Elizabeth Martin (nee Lee) (1850-1936). Elizabeth ...
Alonzo Williams Cattle
- CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-PH23690
Alonzo Williams with his cattle.
Alwyn & Robert Martin
- CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-Lee-2019-07-19-05
- c. 1930s
Photograph of Alwyn Roy Martin (1889-1971) with possibly his brother Robert A. Martin (1876-1953) in-front of the family farmhouse.
Thomas was the husband of Elizabeth Lee and Joseph was also her son. Elizabeth was the daughter of Thomas Lee (17...
Bailey River Farms
- CA BWGPL DC-PH3669
Destroyed by fire on April 28, 1988.
- CA BWGPL LHC-KJ-2016-09-16-08
This is a photo of a farm at the North West corner of highway 27 and Beeton Road. On the left hand side of the picture stand two hired men. Edith Stewart (nee Banting), Jane Banting (nee McDermott), Bertha Banting and Annie Agnew (nee Banting), wi...
Bradford Turnip and Carrot pin
- CA BWGPL AR-Pin-2016-07-25-13
Metal pin featuring carrot and turnip, two products of the Holland Marsh.
Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury
Buildings & Architecure F-L
- CA BWGPL JS-Vol3-JSC-v3-1610
Contains articles and clippings related to the buildings and architecture of Bradford West Gwillimbury, from F-L