Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 7 results Archival description

7 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

1933 Page of Business Ads

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Newsp-Adver-2019-02-05-03
  • Item
  • 1933-03-01

A page of Bradford business ads from 1933. Includes: Willson's Men's Wear Store, Nolan Motor Sales, Wm. Semenuk Electrical - Plumbing, Douglas Hardware, Bradford Flour Mills, L. J. McConkey & Son Supplies, Sutton's Hardware, Colly's Smoke Shop, Ca...

Luanne Campbell Edwards

Drug Store

  • CA BWGPL GJ-SB 76/77/78-PH26748
  • Item
  • 1925

"This week's historical photo was submitted by Lew Campbell of RR 2, Bradford, whose father, W.L. Campbell (behind the counter) operated the drug store on Holland Street now occupied Ritchie's Variety Store. Fred C. Cook, standing in front of the ...

Lew Campbell

Drugstore Notebook

  • CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-CF-2018-06-11-25
  • Item
  • Undated

Image of a notebook with weather forecasts from William L. Campbell's drugstore on Holland Street.

Luanne Campbell Edwards

Drugstore Photo Developing Envelope

  • CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-CF-2018-06-11-24
  • Item
  • Undated

Image of a photograph developing envelope for William L. Campbell's drugstore on Holland Street.

Luanne Campbell Edwards

W. L. Campbell Drug Store Collection

  • CA BWGPL AR-Camp-2018-11-23-06
  • Item
  • 1891 - 1951

A collection of items from when W.L. Campbell Drug Store was in operation and showcases the types of items that would have been sold there/the services offered. Items include lotions, powders, photo printing envelopes.

Luanne Campbell Edwards

W.L. Campbell Drug Store

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-Store-PH3254
  • Item
  • c. 1938

W.L. Campbell opened the store around 1891. It was located at 10 Holland St. West. He was the son of William Campbell, grain dealer, and brother of Dr. L.H. Campbell. He was born in Bradford. W.L. attended the Ontario College of Pharmacy, in To...

Lew Campbell

Written Prescription

  • CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-CF-2018-06-11-02
  • Item
  • 1915-09-26

A prescription written by Dr. Lewis H. Campbell on his brother William L. Campbell's (owner of a pharmacy) stationary. Dated September 26, 1915.

Lewis H. Campbell, Dr.