Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 3 results Archival description

3 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Bradford Lawn Bowling Club Membership List

  • CA BWGPL AR-Camp-2019-02-07-10-2019-02-08-10
  • Part
  • c. 1909

A page listing members of the Bradford Lawn Bowling Club in an account and minute book of theirs. The club was founded in 1909 and William L. Campbell was a founding member. "The following gentlemen have signified their intention of becoming part...

Bradford Lawn Bowling Club

Central Hotel

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-PH269
  • Item

The Central Hotel, run by Peter Holt. Later, it was converted to the Bank of Commerce. Now, it is a convenience store. Notice that the writing on the photograph labels Holland Street West as Main Street

Lew Campbell

Four Corners in Bradford

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-Store-PH11508
  • Item

Looking north west in Bradford at the intersection of Holland Street and Yonge Street. This is the northwest corner of the main intersection in Bradford. This building was first known as the Innis House. In 1906, it was called the Central Hotel, a...

George Jackson