Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 152 results Archival description

152 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Hydro Sub. John E./Nelson St.

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-05-06
  • Item
  • 1995-1996

The first hydro substation in Bradford was located on Nelson St. (south of John St. East). It was built in 1916 (or 1918) by Tom and Len Saint on a small piece of property owned by the foundry on Holland Street. (1, 2) Please contact the Bradford ...

Janice Hopkins

Saint, Joe MP3 (#1) - On Moore Street

  • CA BWGPL OH-Saint
  • Item

An interview with Mr. Joe Saint describing what Moore Street used to look like in the 1920’s in regards to houses and churches.

Joe Saint

Results 151 to 152 of 152