Showing 164 results Archival description
Drury and Thomas Streets Parking Lot
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-21-02
Although currently being used as a parking lot, there was originally at least one house on this property located at the corner of Drury and Thomas Streets. George, Mell (Mel?), and Davey John had a one-storey, frame stucco house here. Margaret "Ma...
Historic Buildings Album
- CA BWGPL GJ-HB
This folder contains photographs of various historic buildings in Bradford and accompanying descriptions on each. The photographs are found in the Bill & Erica Marks Archive Room and were originally compiled by George Jackson and Joe Saint. The te...
Hydro Sub. John E./Nelson St.
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-05-06
The first hydro substation in Bradford was located on Nelson St. (south of John St. East). It was built in 1916 (or 1918) by Tom and Len Saint on a small piece of property owned by the foundry on Holland Street. (1, 2)
Please contact the Bradford ...
Results 161 to 164 of 164