Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 161 results Archival description

160 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Hydro Sub. John E./Nelson St.

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-05-06
  • Item
  • 1995-1996

The first hydro substation in Bradford was located on Nelson St. (south of John St. East). It was built in 1916 (or 1918) by Tom and Len Saint on a small piece of property owned by the foundry on Holland Street. (1, 2) Please contact the Bradford ...

Janice Hopkins

Results 161 to 161 of 161