Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 18 results Archival description

18 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Canal Bank Service Centre

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-OS9968
  • Item

Canal Bank Service Centre looking west. This was located on the corner of North Canal Road and Simcoe Rd, owned by the Hrynyk’s.

Holland Street Looking East

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Stre-OS8501
  • Item

This is a picture of Holland Street looking east when it was just a dirt road. Kilkenny Furniture was located at the corner of Moore and Holland Streets. To the right of it is J.A. Webb's Meat Market, Ernest Snow's Saddlery, and Davey's Butcher Shop.

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library

T. Kilkenny & Sons Advertisement

  • CA BWGPL WEG-WWW-OS9393
  • Item
  • 1882

Copy of an ad in the Bradford Witness for T. Kilkenny and Sons that appeared in November of 1882.

Bradford Witness

The Guild and Go Station on Bridge Street

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Stre-StreetView-OS10660
  • Item
  • 2007

Looking south across Bridge Street from the Bradford GO Station. In the background is the Restoration Guild (formerly Bak's Market).

Thomas & Ellen Nelson

  • CA BWGPL OS9756
  • Item
  • 1880

Thomas Alexander Nelson (1861-1898) proprietor of the Nelson Foundry in Bond Head, pictured here with his wife, Ellen Pricella (Brown) Nelson. This sepia coloured studio photo was likely taken in the 1880's when bustles were fashionable.

Marion McKibbon

Thomas Kilkenny Furniture

  • CA BWGPL OS10125
  • Item
  • c. 1880

A late Victorian c. 1880 side boar with decorative work, produced in Thomas Kilkenny's Furniture factory. It is owned by his great granddaughter Ruth Booth.

Results 11 to 18 of 18