Bond Head Booketeria a novel idea
- CA BWGPL LHC-Libr-LibrArti-2019-03-11-20
An article about the creation of a "Booketeria" in order to help provide library services to the Bond Head area.
"What is a Booketeria? It's a self-serve mini-library, a new and innovative way to make library resources more available in a small c...
Bradford West Gwillimbury Times
Bond Head Canada 150 Banner
- CA BWGPL AR-2018-11-14-02
A banner hung in Bond Head as part of Bradford West Gwillimbury's 'Canada 150' events and celebrations.
Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury
Bond Head Cenotaph Plaque - WWII
- CA BWGPL LHC-Her-WWII-2016-06-27-02
Bond Head Memorial Plaque for Soldiers who lost their lives in World War II from the Bond Head area. Plaque reads:
Who lost their liv...
Bond Head Cenotaph plaque - WWI
- CA BWGPL LHC-Her-WWI-2016-06-27-01
Photograph of the Bond Head Cenotaph plaque - memorial to the soldiers who lost their lives in the Great War from Bond Head. Plaque reads:
Sgt. James Edward Cassells.
Robert Everett Carter.
William J.M. Wood.
Bond Head Garage
- CA BWGPL LHC-Rura-BondHead-OS8512
The garage in Bond Head. This garage was built by Ron Grimshaw.
Bond Head Garage
- CA BWGPL LHC-SCom-BondHead-OS8512-OS9025
The Bond Head garage built by Ron Grimshaw.
Bond Head Hall Opening
- CA BWGPL LHC-Rura-BondHead-OS8387
Newspaper picture from Bond Head Community Hall Opening. Caption reads: "School children like Leila Stoddart, Dona McArthur, Billy Bateman, and Frank McArthur made sure the campaign slogan got around. Men and women throughout the area pitched in, ...
Bond Head Hotel Advertisement
- CA BWGPL LHC-SCom-BondHead-OS10084
Advertisement for the Bond Head Hotel. It was built on the corner of 88 and Old Essa Road (Hwy 88 and Hwy 27 today) in 1844 by James Banting. Samuel Manning owned the Hotel from ca. 1857 to 1873. In its time, it was known as the Manning House, the...
Bond Head Looking South
- CA BWGPL LHC-SCom-BondHead-OS9621
Bond Head looking south on highway 27 from 88 in 1868. Showing board sidewalks, looking south, which extended to the 6th Line. Note the boardwalk joining the road to the sidewalk.
Another version of this image was listed as 1867.