- CA BWGPL GJ-SB 76/77/78-PH26756
"Three of top winners at the South Simcoe 4-H banquet in Beeton pose with their awards. Left to right: Marianne Reynolds, high Beeton 4-H member, Carol Rintoul of Tottenham, top novice judge, and outstanding junior member; and John Rutten of Loret...
40 Holland Street East
- CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Stre-StreetView-PH10619
Looking south at number 40 Holland Street East in Bradford.
41 Simcoe Road - The Dr. Clement House
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-21-05
The Dr. Clement House is located at 41 Simcoe Road (on the southeast corner of Simcoe Road and Centre Street). It was built around 1830-1860 (1840’s?) in the Classic Revival style. Dr. Clement lived and died here after practising in the 1870-80’s....
43 Centre Street
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-17-10
This building is located at 43 Centre Street. (1)
43 John Street East - The William Campbell House
- CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-04-04-08
The William Campbell House is located mid-block on the north side at 43 John Street East. It was built around 1880 in the Gothic Revival style. This structure was once the home of William H. Campbell Sr. (a grain merchant) and his wife Bessie (Sut...
43/45 Drury Street
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-20-06
The mid-block building located at 43 and 45 Drury St. was built in the Neoclassical Duplex style in the 1860-1880’s. Leonard Saint bought the building in 1909 from Mrs. Garrett (mother of E. Garrett who owned the Bradford Witness newspaper). Len w...
44 Drury Street
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-20-07
The one-storey house once located on the west side at 44 Drury St. had stucco cladding originally. Many years ago it was the home of Fred McKay, his wife, and son (Bruce). Fred was a retired farmer. He had noted gardens (asparagus, strawberries, r...