Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 20124 results Archival description

5847 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

57 Holland Street East, Bradford

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Stre-StreetView-PH10289
  • Part
  • 2007

The Bradford Court House located at 57 Holland Street East.

Irma Pappenheim

57 Holland Street West

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-29-06
  • Item
  • 1996

The mid-block building located on the north side at 57 Holland Street West was built in the Eclectic Edwardian style in 1900-1920. It has been the home of many people over the years, including Ken Sawdon (who later moved to Mt. Pleasant), Dr. R.H...

Nancy Smith

57 John Street West

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-05-16
  • Item
  • 1995

This building is located at 57 John St. West. Originally, it was the site of a small, mud-brick house with a porch on the front (on the west side) and a frame kitchen in the rear. Roy Gordon, a lawyer, eventually bought the house and had it remode...

Janice Hopkins

57-61 Holland Street East

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Stre-StreetView-PH10543
  • Part
  • 2007

The Bradford Courthouse and old town hall building which now houses the town financial department offices with the Millennium Clock Tower Monument in front.

Irma Pappenheim

59 Drury Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-21-01
  • Item
  • 1995

The house located at 59 Drury St. was considered to be new when this photo was taken in 1995. Bill Aitkens (Aitken?) had a horse stable on the property many years ago. (1, 2)

Janice Hopkins

60 Barrie Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-08-05-2017-03-08-06
  • Item
  • 1996

The mid-block building located on the west side at 60 Barrie St. was built pre-1900 in the Ontario Vernacular Cottage style. The one-storey, three-bay cottage has a symmetrical façade, a square plan, and a centre hall. A box hall was typical for t...

Nancy Smith

60 Barrie Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-08-05
  • Item
  • 1995

The mid-block building located on the west side at 60 Barrie St. was built pre-1900 in the Ontario Vernacular Cottage style. The one-storey, three-bay cottage has a symmetrical façade, a square plan, and a centre hall. A box hall was typical for t...

Nancy Smith

60 Church Street - Trinity Anglican Church

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-17-12
  • Item
  • 1995

The original Trinity Anglican Church (located at 60 Church Street) was built in 1851 and then destroyed by fire in 1900. Eight months later, the current structure (built in the Gothic Revival style) was opened for service under the Rev. Canon Geor...

Nancy Smith

60 Church Street - Trinity Anglican Church

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-17-12-2017-03-17-13
  • Part
  • 1996

The original Trinity Anglican Church (located at 60 Church Street) was built in 1851 and then destroyed by fire in 1900. Eight months later, the current structure (built in the Gothic Revival style) was opened for service under the Rev. Canon Geor...

Nancy Smith

60 Holland Street East

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-25-07
  • Item
  • 1995

The building seen in this photo from 1995 was once located at 60 Holland St. East. It was rented to several people over the years, including a relative of Bob McKinstry. Years later, Alec Dutcher moved here from the Clubine farm at the back of to...

Janice Hopkins

Results 261 to 270 of 20124