Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Affichage de 266 résultats Description archivistique

264 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques

64 James Street

  • GJ-HB-2017-04-01-13
  • Pièce
  • 1995

The house located at 64 James St. was considered to be new when this photo was taken in 1995. The area behind the house was once used for lawn bowling. (1)

Janice Hopkins

103 James Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-04-01-16
  • Pièce
  • 1995

This house is located at 103 James Street. (1)

Janice Hopkins

61 Holland Street East - The Bradford Town Hall

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-03-25-08
  • Pièce
  • 1995

The Bradford Town Hall is located at 61 Holland St. East. It survived the fire of 1871 that destroyed much of Bradford’s downtown. The building was being used as a schoolhouse in 1875 when a severe wind storm blew off the roof and killed a member ...

Nancy Smith

Historic Buildings Album

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HB
  • Dossier
  • 1995-2017

This folder contains photographs of various historic buildings in Bradford and accompanying descriptions on each. The photographs are found in the Bill & Erica Marks Archive Room and were originally compiled by George Jackson and Joe Saint. The te...

Janice Hopkins

96 John Street West

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-04-05-19
  • Pièce
  • 1995

This house is located on the south side at 96 John St. West. It was considered to be “new” when this photo was taken in 1995. Many years previously, this property was owned by Bill and Mae Fuller. (1, 2)

Janice Hopkins

65 and 67 Holland Street West - Standard Bank

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-04-01-01
  • Pièce
  • 1995

The Standard Bank is located at 65 and 67 Holland St. West. It was built in the Romanesque Revival style around 1860-1900. O.M. Seim, previous owner of the Bradford Witness newspaper (1916-1932), and his family (Gordon, Ken, Marjorie, Maurice and ...

Nancy Smith

Résultats 261 à 266 sur 266