Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 117 results Archival description

117 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

37 Holland Street East, Bradford

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Stre-StreetView-PH10218
  • Part
  • 2007

The traffic ticket office and Bradford Glass and Mirror located on the north side of Holland Street East at number 37.

Irma Pappenheim

38 Holland Street West - Collings Furniture & Undertaking

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-29-03-2017-03-29-05
  • Part
  • 1996

The structure located at 38 Holland St. West (on the southwest corner of Holland and Drury Streets) was built around 1900 in the Ontario Vernacular style. B.B. “Ben” Collings lived upstairs with his wife (a Waldruff), and children Bernice, Kathlee...

Nancy Smith

38 Holland Street West - Collings Furniture & Undertaking

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-29-03-2017-03-29-04
  • Part
  • 1995

The structure located at 38 Holland St. West (on the southwest corner of Holland and Drury Streets) was built around 1900 in the Ontario Vernacular style. B.B. “Ben” Collings lived upstairs with his wife (a Waldruff), and children Bernice, Kathlee...

Nancy Smith

40 Holland Street East

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-StreetView-PH25241-PH10619
  • Part
  • 2007

Looking south at number 40 Holland Street East in Bradford.

Irma Pappenheim

45 Holland Street East, Bradford

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Stre-StreetView-PH10729
  • Part
  • 2007

The old Police Services building located at 45 Holland Street East.

Irma Pappenheim

57 Holland Street East, Bradford

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-StreetView-PH10633-PH10289
  • Part
  • 2007

The Bradford Court House located at 57 Holland Street East.

Irma Pappenheim

57-61 Holland Street East

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Stre-StreetView-PH10543
  • Part
  • 2007

The Bradford Courthouse and old town hall building which now houses the town financial department offices with the Millennium Clock Tower Monument in front.

Irma Pappenheim

60 Church Street - Trinity Anglican Church

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-17-12-2017-03-17-13
  • Part
  • 1996

The original Trinity Anglican Church (located at 60 Church Street) was built in 1851 and then destroyed by fire in 1900. Eight months later, the current structure (built in the Gothic Revival style) was opened for service under the Rev. Canon Geor...

Nancy Smith

61 Holland Street East - The Bradford Town Hall

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-03-25-08-2017-03-25-09
  • Part
  • 1996

The Bradford Town Hall is located at 61 Holland St. East. It survived the fire of 1871 that destroyed much of Bradford’s downtown. The building was being used as a schoolhouse in 1875 when a severe wind storm blew off the roof and killed a member ...

Nancy Smith

Results 21 to 30 of 117