Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 180 results Archival description

177 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Bradford Medical

  • LHC-TownBWG-Muni-BWGCol-2016-12-23-10
  • Item
  • 1989-1992

This house still sits on the corner of Holland Street East and Bingham Street.

Bradford Municipal Offices

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Muni-2016-10-18-12
  • Item
  • 1990

Picture of the Bradford Municipal Offices, which held the Town Clerk, Council Chambers, and Fire Department at the old Town Hall on Holland St E.

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library

Bradford Post Office 1938

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-2019-02-07-30
  • Item
  • 1938

A photograph of the Bradford Post Office, taken by Lewis (Lew) Campbell in 1938.

Lew Campbell

Bradford Shippers Ltd.

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Muni-BWGCol-2016-10-28-04
  • Item
  • 1989-1992

View of Bradford Shippers Ltd. from Holland St.

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library

Bradford T.V. and Furniture

  • CA BWGPL DC-PH3259
  • Item
  • 1972

Located on Holland St. West. It was originally a private residence. George Sadovchuk of Bradford owned this building. It has since been demolished.

Dorothy Cilipka

Bradford's Centennial - Bradford Seed House

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Cen-OS8583
  • Item
  • 1957

Bradford Seed House float in Bradford's Centennial Parade on Holland St. W. The car is a 1917 Ford Touring, owned and operated by George van Nostrand. Harvey W. Curry is in the passenger seat and Mandy and Wally Hunt are in the rear seat. Beside t...

Results 21 to 30 of 180