168 Church Street - The Mark Scanlon House
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-18-14
The Mark Scanlon House, also known locally as ‘The Pines’, is located at 168 Church St. (on the northwest corner of Church and Queen Streets). It was built in the Gothic Revival style around 1850 by Mark Scanlon. He was a lawyer and one of the ori...
67 Church Street
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-17-14
The building that is located at 67 Church St. (on the southeast corner of Church and James Streets) was built pre-1900 in the Ontario Vernacular Cottage style. It was moved to this site many years ago. The Robinson family once lived in this house....