Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Affichage de 307 résultats Description archivistique

283 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques

Businesses

  • CA BWGPL JS-Vol2-JSC-v2-800
  • Pièce

Contains news clippings and articles on various businesses of Bradford West Gwillimbury

Joe Saint

Photographs - Businesses

  • CA BWGPL JS-Vol3-JSC-v3-1730
  • Pièce

Contains articles, clippings, and photographs of Bradford West Gwillimbury businesses

Joe Saint

Buildings & Architecure F-L

  • CA BWGPL JS-Vol3-JSC-v3-1610
  • Pièce

Contains articles and clippings related to the buildings and architecture of Bradford West Gwillimbury, from F-L

Joe Saint

Moore Street 1969

  • CA BWGPL DC-PH3683
  • Pièce
  • 1969

The Kilkenny family first opened a furniture and undertaker business at this same location in 1842. Their primary business was in cabinetmaking when it first opened. Thomas Kilkenny is said to have introduced the first hearse to Simcoe County ar...

Dorothy Cilipka

T. Kilkenny & Sons Advertisement

  • CA BWGPL WEG-WWW-OS9393
  • Pièce
  • 1882

Copy of an ad in the Bradford Witness for T. Kilkenny and Sons that appeared in November of 1882.

Bradford Witness

Canal Bank Service Centre

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-OS9968
  • Pièce

Canal Bank Service Centre looking west. This was located on the corner of North Canal Road and Simcoe Rd, owned by the Hrynyk’s.

Canal Bank Service Centre

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-OS9280
  • Pièce

The Canal Bank Lunch and Garage on the south west corner of the north canal bank and Simcoe road, owned by the Hrynyk’s

Résultats 301 à 307 sur 307