Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 335 results Archival description

311 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

W. Curry Seed House

  • CA BWGPL DC-PH3217
  • Item
  • 1968

This building was located on Holland St. E. The store pictured was owned by W. Curry who opened the business in 1943. Before Bradford Seed House opened, this building was a shoe store rented by Joe Coridan from Howard Bowser (Bowsher), an Englis...

Dorothy Cilipka

W. Davey Butcher Shop

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-Store-PH251
  • Item

W. Davey Butcher Shop. W. Davey is the man standing in front of the shop with the apron on. It later became Webb's Butcher Shop. He is the one sitting on the carriage. It then became Pezzanitti's Meat Shop until a few years ago. The shop was loc...

Mary Hillary

W. L. Campbell

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Organi-LawnBowl-2019-02-07-22
  • Item
  • 1911-12-28

An invoice to the Bradford Lawn Bowling Club by William L. Campbell for medicinal plants, dated December 28th, 1911. Paid March 26th, 1912.

Bradford Lawn Bowling Club

W. L. Campbell Drug Store Collection

  • CA BWGPL AR-Camp-2018-11-23-06
  • Item
  • 1891 - 1951

A collection of items from when W.L. Campbell Drug Store was in operation and showcases the types of items that would have been sold there/the services offered. Items include lotions, powders, photo printing envelopes.

Luanne Campbell Edwards

W. L. Campbell Drug Store During Wartime

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-Store-PH3254-2019-02-07-23
  • Part
  • 1944

A photograph of W. L. Campbell Drug Store with flags in the window during wartime, taken by Lewis (Lew) Campbell in 1944.

Lew Campbell

W. L. Campbell Window Display

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-Store-PH3254-2019-02-07-24
  • Part
  • 1938

A photograph of the window at W. L. Campbell Drug Store, taken by Lewis (Lew) Campbell in 1938. Buildings that burned down in a fire during the 1950s can be seen in the window’s reflection.

Lew Campbell

W.L. Campbell Drug Store

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-Store-PH3254
  • Item
  • c. 1938

W.L. Campbell opened the store around 1891. It was located at 10 Holland St. West. He was the son of William Campbell, grain dealer, and brother of Dr. L.H. Campbell. He was born in Bradford. W.L. attended the Ontario College of Pharmacy, in To...

Lew Campbell

Walker, Bradley Reardon obituary

  • CA BWGPL VS-2000-26289
  • Item
  • 2001-12-22

Event Date : Wednesday, December 19, 2001 Event Type : Death Description : (Proprietor of Brad Walker Ford Mercury Sales Ltd., Newmarket 1951-1981; Distinguished Flying Cross (D.F.C.), American Air Medal, Retired Squadron Leader in R.C.A.F. in WW...

Watson, H.E.

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-BW1906-2017-03-27-33
  • Item
  • 1906

This portrait is of Herbert E. Watson, a dentist of Bradford. An article with a short biography accompanies this picture. It notes his dentist office was on the upstairs of the Kilkenny block of Holland Street, meaning his office was beside the Ki...

Edmund Garrett

Webb Family

  • CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-Webb
  • File

Photographs of the Webb family found in the BWGPL collection.

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library

Results 311 to 320 of 335