Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 4429 results Archival description

2966 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

123 Barrie Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-12-04
  • Item
  • 1996

Construction of the house located mid-block at 123 Barrie St. (and six others) was begun in 1912 by Lieutenant George Stoddart. When Stoddart went overseas during WWI, the project was completed by builder Art Saint. The house was built in the Edwa...

Janice Hopkins

123 James Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-01-19
  • Item
  • 1995

This building is located at 123 James Street. (1)

Janice Hopkins

123 John Street West - The Former Presbyterian Manse

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-06-03
  • Item
  • 1996

The former Presbyterian Manse is located at 123 John St. West (on the northeast corner of John and Essa Streets). It was built around 1880 in the Eclectic Neoclassical style. Presbyterian ministers lived here in the 1920-1930’s. Rev. McLaren and h...

Nancy Smith

123 Moore Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-07-12
  • Item
  • 1995

The building located mid-block at 123 Moore Street was built pre-1900 in the Gothic Revival style. It stood behind the grand, Italianate villa (The Convent) that was once located at 118 Barrie Street and was the home of the Lukes’ family. Original...

Nancy Smith

125th Anniversary Coin Mock-Up

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Event-Anni-Quasq-2019-03-11-11
  • Item
  • 1982

A mock-up of both sides of a coin to be created to commemorate the 125th anniversary of Bradford. The coins were made of both silver and copper and were able to be used at Bradford businesses in the Downtown.

Town of Bradford

125th Anniversary Coin Options

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Event-Anni-Quasq-2019-03-11-10
  • Item
  • 1982

A drawing of two options for one side of a coin to commemorate the 125th anniversary of Bradford. Option one ended up being chosen and the coins were made of both silver and copper. They were able to be used at Bradford businesses in the Downtown.

Town of Bradford

125th Anniversary Plate from Innisfil

  • CA BWGPL AR-2016-10-21-13
  • Item
  • 1982

Congratulatory plate given by the Township of Innisfil to Bradford, celebrating Bradford's 125th Anniversary.

Township of Innisfil

125th Celebration Poster

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Event-Anni-Quasq-2018-11-09-10
  • Item
  • 1982-06-29

A poster for the celebrations occuring to mark the 125th anniversary of the town of Bradford.

Town of Bradford

126 John Street West

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-06-04
  • Item
  • 1996

The mid-block building located on the south side at 126 John St. West was built in the 1880’s in the Gothic Revival Cottage style. Originally, there was a back lane for Jim Woods' house and barn next to this house. Pratt lived here many years ago ...

Nancy Smith

129 Barrie Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-12-05
  • Item
  • 1996

Construction of the house located mid-block at 129 Barrie St. (and six others) was begun in 1912 by Lieutenant George Stoddart. When Stoddart went overseas during WWI, the project was completed by builder Art Saint. This house was built in the Edw...

Nancy Smith

Results 41 to 50 of 4429