Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Mostrando 484 resultados Descripción archivística

Sólo objetos digitales

Williams, Alonzo

  • CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-OS9050
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1940

Alonzo Milligan Williams farming in the 1940s.

Langford Barn

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-PH19629-OS8843
  • Parte
  • 2007

Barns on the Langford Farm.

Richard Unterman

Langford Farm

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-PH19629-OS8949
  • Parte
  • 2007

Langford Farm.

Richard Unterman

Bradford Public School Class Picture 1926

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Sch-OS8990
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1926

Bradford Public School, Teacher: Mr. Atkinson Front Row: Elenor Colling, Jean Robinson, Harold*, Lewis Walton, Belfry*, Gordon Ogilive, Jim Church, James Elwood, Cavallo*, Keith Kilkenny Middle Row: Donald Wilson, Fred Nesbitt, Irwin McLean, Marga...

Old Hollows School - S.S. #13

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Sch-OS10804
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1888

The old Hollows schoolhouse on the Middletown Sideroad of West Gwillimbury. In 1863, this school was built by John Garbutt on his lot (Con. 12, lot 11) so his children would not need to walk as far. The school burned down in 1888 and a new, brick ...

William Fuller

S.S. #11, Pinkerton School

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Sch-OS10279
  • Unidad documental simple

S.S. #11, Pinkerton School This school was named after surveyor and settler Matthew Pinkerton. He built the log schoolhouse in 1840 on the NE corner of his lot (Con. 10, lot 6). A new, brick school was built in 1873 kitty-corner to the old one by ...

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library

SS #10: Newton Robinson Public School

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Sch-OS9432
  • Unidad documental simple

Newton Robinson Public School between 1906-1912. This school possibly began in the 1830s when it was Latimer's Corners, though the structure in the photograph was from 1875 on land purchased from James Downey. It joined with SS #12 of Tecumseth. T...

SS #6: Middleton School

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Sch-OS10297
  • Unidad documental simple

S.S. # 6 Middleton School. This school was built in 1908 on the same site as the old school (first built in 1850, moved to become a barn in Bond Head) by T.D. Stoddart. See the related articles for information on its construction and George Washi...

Ansnorveld Public School

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Sch-OS9225
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1935

This is the opening of Ansnorveld Public School in September of 1935. The first teacher was Miss. Aileen Nolan. In 1957 Mr. Dan Blake of Bradford was the main instructor.

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library

Resultados 61 a 70 de 484