Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Affichage de 1 résultats Description archivistique

1 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques

Hydro Sub. John E./Nelson St.

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-05-06
  • Pièce
  • 1995-1996

The first hydro substation in Bradford was located on Nelson St. (south of John St. East). It was built in 1916 (or 1918) by Tom and Len Saint on a small piece of property owned by the foundry on Holland Street. (1, 2) Please contact the Bradford ...

Janice Hopkins