Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 22 results Archivistische beschrijving

22 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Algonquin Lodge

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-BW1906-2017-04-27-08
  • Stuk
  • 1906

This is Algonquin Lodge, later known as the Convent. it was the residence of Rev. Egerton R. Young in 1906.

Edmund Garrett

Dr. Lewis H. Campbell House

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-BW1906-2017-03-27-24
  • Stuk
  • 1906

The article accompanying this photograph gives a brief biography of Dr. Lewis H. Campbell, providing a picture of him and of his residence.

Edmund Garrett

Dr. McMichael's

  • CA BWGPL DC-PH3675
  • Stuk
  • 1978

House of Dr. McMichael

Dorothy Cilipka

Greenview Farm

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-BW1906-2017-04-27-12
  • Stuk
  • 1906

Greenview Farm was the residence of Richard H. Crake, wheat farmer, and covered 212 acres in 1906. It was located on the "Bond Head Rd.", or Highway 88 near Sideroad 10. It was first the Tyrwhitt Farm, owned by Colonel Tyrwhitt of Bond Head, befo...

Edmund Garrett

Greenview Farm building

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-BW1906-2017-04-27-12-2017-04-27-13
  • Deel
  • 1906

Greenview Farm was the residence and farm of Richard H. Crake, wheat farmer, and covered 212 acres in 1906. It was located on the "Bond Head Rd.", or Highway 88 near Bond Head. It was first the Tyrwhitt Farm, owned by Colonel Tyrwhitt of Bond Hea...

Edmund Garrett

Gummerson Home

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-OS10121
  • Stuk

R. Gummerson home with school in the background.

H. Hulse House

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-BW1906-2017-03-27-31
  • Stuk
  • 1906

The article accompanying this photograph gives a brief biography of Harry Hulse, a drover and farmer of Bradford, and it provides a picture of his residence.

Edmund Garrett

Home on Holland St.

  • CA BWGPL DC-PH3692
  • Stuk
  • 1968

This home on Holland Street has since been demolished.

Dorothy Cilipka

House of Dr. Frederick Coney Stevenson - c. 1905

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-2019-07-16-02
  • Stuk
  • 1908

Photograph of the home of Dr. Frederick Coney Stevenson at 136 Barrie Street, c. 1905. In the 1940s it was added to, the facade changed and turned into a nursing home. This picture was given to Lew Campbell by Ken Stevenson, Dr. Stevenson’s gran...

Lew Campbell

Marks House

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-2017-03-21-18
  • Stuk

When this photo was first printed, the negative was flipped (so the fence would be on the right side of the photograph). We have corrected the photograph here to show how the house was meant to look. Dorothy (Reeves) Marks is in front of the house...

Bill Marks

Resultaten 1 tot 10 van 22