- CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-OS9831
The Armstrong/Metcalfe home was located on the 6th line. It was reported to be the earliest brick house in West Gwillimbury. The centre gable was a later addition. The features include a basement kitchen, front Venetian windows and a nine-panel fr...
Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library
Davis Stoddart / Frank Ritchie farm house
- CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-OS8576
"Farm home owned by Frank and Mima Ritchie. This picture was taken during the 1930's by their son-in-law, Reginald Coker. The farm was owned by the Ritchie family and was worked and operated as a dairy farm first by father Frank Ritchie, and then ...
- CA BWGPL DC-PH3675
House of Dr. McMichael
- CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-OS10121
R. Gummerson home with school in the background.
Home on Holland St.
- CA BWGPL DC-PH3692
This home on Holland Street has since been demolished.
House of Dr. Frederick Coney Stevenson - c. 1905
- CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-2019-07-16-02
Photograph of the home of Dr. Frederick Coney Stevenson at 136 Barrie Street, c. 1905. In the 1940s it was added to, the facade changed and turned into a nursing home. This picture was given to Lew Campbell by Ken Stevenson, Dr. Stevenson’s gran...
- CA BWGPL DC-PH3215
Known as the George Morton House.
Built between 1860 and 1880.
Nellie Sue's House
- CA BWGPL DC-PH3260
Nellie Sue had an antique and collectibles shop here on Holland Street. Before this it was a private home. The house has since been demolished.