Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Mostrando 16 resultados Descripción archivística

16 resultados con objetos digitales Muestra los resultados con objetos digitales

49 James Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-01-12
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1995

The building located at 49 James St. was once home of the Simpkin family (plumbing and heating). It was the home of the Bateman family when this photo was taken in 1995. (1)

Janice Hopkins

68 James Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-01-15
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1995

This one-storey house is located at 68 James Street. (1)

Janice Hopkins

129 James Street - The Old Presbyterian Manse

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-01-20
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1995

The Old Presbyterian Manse is located at 129 James St. (on the northeast corner of James and Essa Streets). It was built around 1875 in the Neoclassical style. It was being used as a manse at the turn of the century and has since been converted in...

Nancy Smith

New Trinity Church building

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Chu-TrinAngBWG-2016-11-16-02
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1900-12-06

Article on the construction and history of Bradford's Trinity Anglican church. The opening ceremony was held on December 2, 1900.

Bradford Witness

Trinity Episcopal Church

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-BW1906-2017-04-27-11
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1906

The article accompanying this photograph gives a quick history of the Trinity Episcopal Church, later known as the trinity Anglican Church at the corner of Church and James Streets. Rev. George B. Morley was the rector of this new building since t...

Edmund Garrett

44 James Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-01-10
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1995

The house located at 44 James St. was considered to be new when this photo was taken in 1995. (1)

Janice Hopkins

67 James Street - The Broughton House

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-01-14
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1996

The Broughton House is a mid-block building located at 67 James Street. It was built pre-1900 in the Neoclassical Duplex style. This structure was the home of the Post Master (H.S. Broughton) many years ago. The two-storey, rectangular building ha...

Nancy Smith

141 James Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-01-21
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1995

The building located at 141 James St. was once the home of Alex Spence. It was also rented by Peter Scroogal at one time. (1)

Janice Hopkins

48 James Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-01-11
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1995

The mid-block building located on the south side at 48 James St. was built in 1840-60 in the Ontario Vernacular style. The one-storey cottage was once the home of Mrs. Peterman. It has a rectilinear plan, a medium-pitched, gable roof and an asymme...

Janice Hopkins

117 James Street - The Isaac Coburn House

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-01-18
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1996

The Isaac Cobourn House is located mid-block at 117 James Street. It was built in the Arts and Crafts style in the 1920’s by a good carpenter for his family. The 1½-storey bungalow has an asymmetrical, ‘L’-shaped plan. There are wide, window openi...

Nancy Smith

Resultados 1 a 10 de 16