Village Inn Hotel
- CA BWGPL DC-PH3218
The Village Inn is located on Holland Street East. The architect was Mr. William F. Sparling and it is an Old English or Tudor style building built in 1938. Mr. Sparling also designed the Granite Club, Masonic Temple and the Metropolitan Buildin...
- CA BWGPL DC-PH3219
These shops were located on Holland St. East, near Barrie Street. This building used to be Bracken's Drug Store, owned by Mr E.O. Bracken and part of I.D.A. (Independent Druggists Alliance). Mrs. Myrtle Bracken was a Public School Teacher.
The United Church is located on Barrie Street. This church was built around 1865 and uses the Gothic style of architecture. It is the oldest surviving church in town. This building may have been designed by John Howard, a famous architect in Tor...
Trinity Anglican Church
Located on the corner of Church and James Street. This church was built in 1900 after the original church was destroyed by fire. The first church was built in 1851 and burned down in April 1900. Rev. G.B. Morley was the first minister in the new ...
Thomas Driffill's Hardware Store
This building was probably built around 1851. The Driffill family lived and operated a business in Bradford before 1867.
- CA BWGPL DC-PH3223
The Railway station was located on Bridge St.
- CA BWGPL DC-PH3224
The building was built before 1891. It replaced the Western Hotel which burned down in 1890. It consisted of three stories and a basement, with the front spanning about 100 feet. It held 25 bedrooms, a sitting parlor downstairs, a ladies parlou...
- CA BWGPL DC-PH3233
The Bradford Town Hall was built about 1862.
- CA BWGPL DC-PH3234
This home is located on the corner of Church and Queen St. It is an early Gothic style house with gingerbreading on the eves. It was made of a rare pink brick, possibly created in Newmarket.
The house was built in 1850 by Mark Scanlon, a lawyer,...
Shoe Repair Shop
- CA BWGPL DC-PH3238
The Bradford Shoe Repair Shop was located on Holland St. E. Mr Laka was the owner.