Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Affichage de 137 résultats Description archivistique

135 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques

Bradford Flour Mill

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Mil-OS9699
  • Pièce

"Bradford Flour Mill Samuel Lukes" is painted on the side of this building which was situated on Holland St. East at Morris Rd. This mill was built in 1904, and could mill 300 barrels a day at maximum capacity.

Bradford's Centennial - Bradford Seed House

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Cen-OS8583
  • Pièce
  • 1957

Bradford Seed House float in Bradford's Centennial Parade on Holland St. W. The car is a 1917 Ford Touring, owned and operated by George van Nostrand. Harvey W. Curry is in the passenger seat and Mandy and Wally Hunt are in the rear seat. Beside t...

Folliott's Insurance

  • CA BWGPL DC-PH3219
  • Pièce
  • 1967

These shops were located on Holland St. East, near Barrie Street. This building used to be Bracken's Drug Store, owned by Mr E.O. Bracken and part of I.D.A. (Independent Druggists Alliance). Mrs. Myrtle Bracken was a Public School Teacher. Today ...

Dorothy Cilipka

Marks House

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-2017-03-21-18
  • Pièce

When this photo was first printed, the negative was flipped (so the fence would be on the right side of the photograph). We have corrected the photograph here to show how the house was meant to look. Dorothy (Reeves) Marks is in front of the house...

Bill Marks

Personals - Mr. and Mrs. F.W. Stephenson's funeral

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Event-CRI-2016-09-22-02
  • Pièce
  • 1940-01-24

"Relatives attending the funeral of Mr. and Mrs. F.W. Stephenson to-day included Mrs. Stephenson, mother of the former, and Mr. Lloyd Stephenson of Unionville; Mr. T. Stephenson, of Bultonville [sic]; Mr. and Mrs. Fred Gowland and Miss Margaret Go...

Bradford Witness

George Ogilvie Tailor shop on Holland Street

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Stre-PH3685
  • Pièce

George Ogilvie , whose business can be seen here, was a merchant tailor in Bradford. He employed 6 to 8 people at a time. He was also a Councillor, on the Model School Board, on the Public Library Board, and on the Board of the Agricultural Soci...

The new police building: it's bright and spacious

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Polic-2017-04-19-03
  • Pièce
  • 1976-10-20

Photographs in the Bradford Witness on the new Bradford Police building at 1 Holland Street West. The Bradford Police Service moved from the town hall to this building in 1976.

Bradford Witness

Résultats 1 à 10 sur 137