157 John Street West
- CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-04-06-09
This bungalow located at 157 John St. West originally had a woodshed on the east side. It was once owned by Bill Semenuk, until he and his family moved to Barrie. He was considered to be a good electrical, radio, and watch repairman. The house was...
Bessie, Libbie and William L. Campbell
- CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-CF-2019-02-08-04
- c. 1915
Photograph of Bessie Sutherland Campbell and her children, Elizabeth “Libbie” Florence Campbell and William L. Campbell outside of Bessie & William Campbell’s house on Johns Street, c. 1915. William's dog can also be seen in this picture.
Luanne Campbell Edwards
- CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-OS9760
The Campbell House (west view) located at 33 John St East. The house was built in 1900.