Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 37 results Archival description

32 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Convent Plaster Decorative Moulding

  • CA BWGPL AR-2018-08-09-05
  • Item
  • After 1876

A piece of plaster decorative moulding recovered during demolition of The Lukes House/The Convent in August 1994. This house had various owners throughout its history. Most notably, Reverend Egerton Ryerson, Samuel Lukes and the Ursuline Order of ...

Convent Wood Decorative Moulding

  • CA BWGPL AR-2018-08-09-06
  • Item
  • After 1876

A piece of plaster decorative moulding recovered during demolition of The Lukes House/The Convent in August 1994. This house had various owners throughout its history. Most notably, Reverend Egerton Ryerson, Samuel Lukes and the Ursuline Order of ...

Plaster Decorative Moulding from Convent

  • CA BWGPL AR-2018-11-15-03
  • Item
  • After 1876

A piece of plaster decorative moulding recovered during demolition of The Lukes House/The Convent in August 1994. This house had various owners throughout its history. Most notably, Reverend Egerton Ryerson, Samuel Lukes and the Ursuline Order of ...

Convent Decorative Plaster Point

  • CA BWGPL AR-2018-11-19-02
  • Item
  • After 1876

A decorative plaster point recovered during demolition of The Lukes House/The Convent in August 1994. This house had various owners throughout its history. Most notably, Reverend Egerton Ryerson, Samuel Lukes and the Ursuline Order of the Diocese ...

Animal Footprint

  • CA BWGPL AR-2018-11-20-02
  • Item
  • 1994

An animal footprint in a building brick. The brick is displayed on a wood mount with a gold plaque. The item was recovered by Bill Patton during the demolition of the Convent in August 1994.

Bill Patton

Large Most Attractive Home Trophy

  • CA BWGPL AR-2019-02-01-10
  • Item
  • 1948

A metal and wood trophy given for most attractive home in Bradford. The title was won by Mrs. W. H. Lee in 1948. Label on bottom reads: “Blue Ribbon Trophy, Wm. A. Rogers, Made by Oneida Co.”

Bradford Board of Trade

The Pines

  • CA BWGPL DC-PH3235
  • Item
  • 1983

"The Pines" a few years later. It is still well maintained.

Dorothy Cilipka

Historic Buildings Album

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HB
  • File
  • 1995-2017

This folder contains photographs of various historic buildings in Bradford and accompanying descriptions on each. The photographs are found in the Bill & Erica Marks Archive Room and were originally compiled by George Jackson and Joe Saint. The te...

Janice Hopkins

157 John Street West

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-04-06-09
  • Item
  • 1995

This bungalow located at 157 John St. West originally had a woodshed on the east side. It was once owned by Bill Semenuk, until he and his family moved to Barrie. He was considered to be a good electrical, radio, and watch repairman. The house was...

Janice Hopkins

Buildings & Architecure F-L

  • CA BWGPL JS-Vol3-JSC-v3-1610
  • Item

Contains articles and clippings related to the buildings and architecture of Bradford West Gwillimbury, from F-L

Joe Saint

Results 1 to 10 of 37