Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 53 results Archival description

Only digital objects

Bond Head Garage

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Rura-BondHead-OS8512
  • Item

The garage in Bond Head. This garage was built by Ron Grimshaw.

Bond Head Garage

  • CA BWGPL LHC-SCom-BondHead-OS8512-OS9025
  • Part

The Bond Head garage built by Ron Grimshaw.

Bond Head Hall Opening

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Rura-BondHead-OS8387
  • Item
  • 0000

Newspaper picture from Bond Head Community Hall Opening. Caption reads: "School children like Leila Stoddart, Dona McArthur, Billy Bateman, and Frank McArthur made sure the campaign slogan got around. Men and women throughout the area pitched in, ...

Bond Head Hotel Advertisement

  • CA BWGPL LHC-SCom-BondHead-OS10084
  • Item

Advertisement for the Bond Head Hotel. It was built on the corner of 88 and Old Essa Road (Hwy 88 and Hwy 27 today) in 1844 by James Banting. Samuel Manning owned the Hotel from ca. 1857 to 1873. In its time, it was known as the Manning House, the...

Bond Head Looking South

  • CA BWGPL LHC-SCom-BondHead-OS9621
  • Item
  • 1868

Bond Head looking south on highway 27 from 88 in 1868. Showing board sidewalks, looking south, which extended to the 6th Line. Note the boardwalk joining the road to the sidewalk. Another version of this image was listed as 1867.

Bond Head Main Street

  • CA BWGPL LHC-SCom-BondHead-OS11225
  • Item

Looking west down main street in Bond Head. Brazill Hotel (now Bond Head Hotel) two windows over the buggy shed were for the 75-foot dance hall built over the shed.

Results 1 to 10 of 53