Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 24 results Archival description

24 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Animal Footprint

  • CA BWGPL AR-2018-11-20-02
  • Item
  • 1994

An animal footprint in a building brick. The brick is displayed on a wood mount with a gold plaque. The item was recovered by Bill Patton during the demolition of the Convent in August 1994.

Bill Patton

Bessie, Libbie and William L. Campbell

  • CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-CF-2019-02-08-04
  • Item
  • c. 1915

Photograph of Bessie Sutherland Campbell and her children, Elizabeth “Libbie” Florence Campbell and William L. Campbell outside of Bessie & William Campbell’s house on Johns Street, c. 1915. William's dog can also be seen in this picture.

Luanne Campbell Edwards

Campbell House

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-OS9760
  • Item

The Campbell House (west view) located at 33 John St East. The house was built in 1900.

Convent Decorative Plaster Point

  • CA BWGPL AR-2018-11-19-02
  • Item
  • After 1876

A decorative plaster point recovered during demolition of The Lukes House/The Convent in August 1994. This house had various owners throughout its history. Most notably, Reverend Egerton Ryerson, Samuel Lukes and the Ursuline Order of the Diocese ...

Convent Plaster Decorative Moulding

  • CA BWGPL AR-2018-08-09-05
  • Item
  • After 1876

A piece of plaster decorative moulding recovered during demolition of The Lukes House/The Convent in August 1994. This house had various owners throughout its history. Most notably, Reverend Egerton Ryerson, Samuel Lukes and the Ursuline Order of ...

Convent Wood Decorative Moulding

  • CA BWGPL AR-2018-08-09-06
  • Item
  • After 1876

A piece of plaster decorative moulding recovered during demolition of The Lukes House/The Convent in August 1994. This house had various owners throughout its history. Most notably, Reverend Egerton Ryerson, Samuel Lukes and the Ursuline Order of ...

Convent demolition

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Arch-2016-12-19-09
  • Part
  • 1994-08

Photograph of the Convent demolition

Bill Marks

Convent demolition to start this week

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Arch-PH26598
  • Item
  • 1994

"Demolition of the old convent on Barrie Street was scheduled to begin this week. The site, north of Frederick Street, will be the home of a new multi-service facility. When it's done in March 1995, it will be 15,000 square feet in size and will a...

Rod Urquhart

Davis Stoddart / Frank Ritchie farm house

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-OS8576
  • Item
  • 1934

"Farm home owned by Frank and Mima Ritchie. This picture was taken during the 1930's by their son-in-law, Reginald Coker. The farm was owned by the Ritchie family and was worked and operated as a dairy farm first by father Frank Ritchie, and then ...

Alan Ritchie

Dr. Lewis Campbell House

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Muni-BWGCol-2016-11-09-12
  • Item
  • 1989-1992

This is the house of Dr. Lewis Campbell at 33 John St. East. It was built in 1900, and many of the details within the house are still original. A roof skylight, balcony infill above the porch, and the entrance stairs and railing have all been modi...

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library

Results 1 to 10 of 24