43/45 Drury Street
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-20-06
The mid-block building located at 43 and 45 Drury St. was built in the Neoclassical Duplex style in the 1860-1880’s. Leonard Saint bought the building in 1909 from Mrs. Garrett (mother of E. Garrett who owned the Bradford Witness newspaper). Len w...
45 Holland Street East - The Edmund Garrett House
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-25-05
The Edmund Garrett House is a two-storey building located at 45 Holland St. East. It was built in the Classic Revival style in the 1880’s (after the fire of 1871 that destroyed much of Bradford’s downtown). The building was converted into two liv...
- CA BWGPL JS-Vol4-JSC-v4-2020
Files including letters, newspaper clippings (namely birth and death records), photographs, and essays on select families of Bradford West Gwillimbury