108 Holland Street West
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-01-06
The two-storey, brick house located at 108 Holland St. West was built by John Maurino on what was originally a 100-acre farm owned by John Skinner. Skinner lived on Church St. (at the southeast corner of John Street). There was a creek behind the ...
Bradford Turnip and Carrot pin
- CA BWGPL AR-Pin-2016-07-25-13
Metal pin featuring carrot and turnip, two products of the Holland Marsh.
Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury
Buildings & Architecure F-L
- CA BWGPL JS-Vol3-JSC-v3-1610
Contains articles and clippings related to the buildings and architecture of Bradford West Gwillimbury, from F-L
- CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-PH19629-OS8949
- CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-PH19629-OS9933
Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library
- CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-PH19629
Lot : 12
Concession : 7
Description : Langford house.
Photographs - People at Work
- CA BWGPL JS-Vol3-JSC-v3-1820
Contains clippings and photographs of Bradford West Gwillimbury residents and workers