Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Affichage de 10 résultats Description archivistique

9 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques

Saniga Home

  • CA BWGPL LHC-SCom-BondHead-PH23175
  • Pièce

The Saniga home located beside the Shortridge Blacksmith shop.

Thomas & Ellen Nelson

  • CA BWGPL OS9756
  • Pièce
  • 1880

Thomas Alexander Nelson (1861-1898) proprietor of the Nelson Foundry in Bond Head, pictured here with his wife, Ellen Pricella (Brown) Nelson. This sepia coloured studio photo was likely taken in the 1880's when bustles were fashionable.

Marion McKibbon

1860s Map of Bond Head

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Map-OS11377
  • Pièce
  • 1860s

This drawing is a map of Bond Head in the 1860's based on historical data of the era.

Bond Head Garage

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Rura-BondHead-OS8512
  • Pièce

The garage in Bond Head. This garage was built by Ron Grimshaw.

Bond Head Garage

  • CA BWGPL LHC-SCom-BondHead-OS8512-OS9025
  • Partiellement

The Bond Head garage built by Ron Grimshaw.

Duncan McArthur Brutally Assaulted and Robbed in his Bond Head Garage

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Event-CRI-2016-12-14-07
  • Pièce
  • 1964-09-02

"Mr. Duncan McArthur, proprietor of the Bond Head garage, is a patient in York County Hospital, Newmarket, recovering from a brutal assault, committed in his garage last Friday night around 10 o'clock, when he was struck on the head and kicked abo...

Bradford Witness

Bond Head

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Rura-BondHead
  • Dossier
  • 2016

Contains photographs, paintings/pictures, maps, etc. relating to Bond Head

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library

Christmas Store Advertisements

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Newsp-Adver-2018-06-12-05
  • Pièce
  • 1930s

Christmas time advertisements for businesses, printed in the Bradford Witness. Includes W. L. Campbell's Drug Store, A. O. Davey Appliances and Ted's.

Luanne Campbell Edwards

And Away She Goes

  • GJ-SB 74/75-PH27049
  • Pièce
  • 1974-09-18

"A pressure vessel manufactured by Bond Head Welding is seen here starting its route to Toronto. Weighing 18 tons and holding approximately 15,000 gallons the tank was ordered by B.P. Oil. It took two men four weeks to construct the vessel."

Bradford Witness