Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 4 results Archival description

4 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

S.S #6 Middleton School Class, 1936

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Sch-OS10608
  • Item
  • 1936

S.S. #6 Back Row (l-r): Ronald Harvey, Lorne Campbell, Keith Langford, Tom Williams, Teacher Mrs. Ethyle Breedon, Jean Campbell. Front Row (l-r): Stewart Langford, Doris Ritchie, Florence Campbell, Margaret Campbell, Earl Campbell, Lorne Metcalfe,...

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library

S.S. #6 Middleton School

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Sch-OS10554
  • Item
  • 1940

S.S. #6 School. Stewart Langford, Lorne and Mort (Earl) Campbell, Jean and Florence Campbell (in front).

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library

S.S. No. 6 School

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Sch-OS10779
  • Item

The first S.S. #6 School was moved to the Church farm where it functioned as a barn until it was obtained by the Chambers family and moved to Bond Head where it was restored and today is used as a carpentry shop operated by the family.

SS #6: Middleton School

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Sch-OS10297
  • Item

S.S. # 6 Middleton School. This school was built in 1908 on the same site as the old school (first built in 1850, moved to become a barn in Bond Head) by T.D. Stoddart. See the related articles for information on its construction and George Washi...