- CA BWGPL WEG-Mar-PH73
Photo was taken near the Bradford Pump House at the junction of the canal and the Holland River near Hwy. 11. The pumps were flown in from Western Canada by the Armed Forces, arranged by Mr. Stoddart. A tractor was used to run the pump. Water was ...
Holland Marsh mural
- CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-PublArt-2016-11-04-13
Mural on the side of 64 Holland St. West. It depicted the farmers of the Holland Marsh. This mural was painted in 1995 as part of the Downtown Revitalization Project. It was painted over in the fall of 2016 due to vandalism, and only Gwilly the C...
Prof. W.H. Day cairn - detail
- CA BWGPL LHC-HER-Day-2016-07-11-26
"In Memory of William Henry Day, Professor of Physics at O.A.C. Guelph, whose foresight and energy were principal factors in the development of the Holland Marsh Gardens. He came to Bradford in 1924 and harvested his first crop in 1928. He died su...