Holland Street 1938 - Shops & the Queen's Hotel
- CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Stre-2019-02-07-25-2019-02-07-29
A photograph depicting part of Holland Street in Bradford, taken by Lewis (Lew) Campbell in 1938. Hammell's Grocery Store, Gardner's Hardware and Queen's Hotel are visible in the photo.
W. L. Campbell Window Display
- CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-Store-PH3254-2019-02-07-24
A photograph of the window at W. L. Campbell Drug Store, taken by Lewis (Lew) Campbell in 1938. Buildings that burned down in a fire during the 1950s can be seen in the window’s reflection.
Luanne Campbell Edwards
Holland Street 1938 - Webb's & Queen's Hotel
- CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Stre-2019-02-07-25-2019-02-07-26
A photograph depicting part of Holland Street in Bradford, taken by Lewis (Lew) Campbell in 1938.
Holland Street 1938 - Post Office & Esso Station
- CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Stre-2019-02-07-25-2019-02-07-28
A photograph depicting part of Holland Street in Bradford, taken by Lewis (Lew) Campbell in 1938. The Bradford Post Office and the ESSO station can be seen.
- CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-Store-PH3254-PH26748
"This week's historical photo was submitted by Lew Campbell of RR 2, Bradford, whose father, W.L. Campbell (behind the counter) operated the drug store on Holland Street now occupied Ritchie's Variety Store. Fred C. Cook, standing in front of the ...
Town Hall on Holland St E
- CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Stre-StreetView-OS10430
Looking north west up Holland Street East in Bradford. The Town Hall is on the right of the street at 61 Holland St E.
On Time, on budget! part 2
- CA BWGPL LHC-Libr-LibrArti-2016-10-20-10
"The new 42000 sq. ft. Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library at 425 Holland St. West opened its doors on May 24. ..."
New Library opens
- CA BWGPL LHC-Libr-LibrArti-2016-10-20-14
Continuation of Grand Opening of BWG Public Library