Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 3 results Archival description

2 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Church Street - looking south

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Muni-BWGCol-2016-10-28-13
  • Item
  • 1989-1992

View of Church Street looking south. To the right is Trinity Anglican Church, and further down is St. John's Presbyterian Church. St John's was demolished and relocated to 10th Sideroad in 2003, and the site became Trinity's parking lot and expans...

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library

Trinity Anglican Church

  • CA BWGPL DC-PH3221
  • Item

Located on the corner of Church and James Street. This church was built in 1900 after the original church was destroyed by fire. The first church was built in 1851 and burned down in April 1900. Rev. G.B. Morley was the first minister in the new ...

Trinity Anglican Church - Bradford

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Chu-TrinAngBWG
  • File

Items relating to the Trinity Anglican Church of Bradford West Gwillimbury.

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library