Roman Catholic Church
- CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-BW1906-2017-03-27-46
The article accompanying this photograph gives a quick history of the Roman Catholic Church, which was located on the corner of Moore and Frederick Streets. It was built in 1862. The officiating priest was Rev. Father Whitney in 1906.
- CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-Store-PH3690
Andrew Thompson first started the hardware store in 1865. He was born in Innisfil township, and first started a hardware store with a Mr. Kendall. He then bought out his partner, and the Driffill's Hardware store on the corner, and proceeded to ...