Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 8 results Archival description

Only digital objects

106 Frederick Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-22-03
  • Item
  • 1995

This house is located at 106 Frederick Street. (1)

Janice Hopkins

112 Frederick Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-22-04
  • Item
  • 1995

This mid-block building is located on a sloping lot at 112 Frederick Street. The structure, which was once the home of the Chantler family, was built on a sloping lot pre-1900 in the Ontario Vernacular Cottage style. The existing Frederick Street ...

Nancy Smith

117 Frederick Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-22-05
  • Item
  • 1995

This house located at 117 Frederick St. was once the home of Jack Barnard. By 1995, this structure was the home of Bill and Terry Lotto. (1, 2)

Janice Hopkins

151 Frederick Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-22-06
  • Item
  • 1995

This house is located on the north side at 151 Frederick St. (west of Essa Street). (1, 2)

Janice Hopkins

155 Frederick Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-22-07
  • Item
  • 1995

This house is located on the north side at 155 Frederick St. (west of Essa Street). This small structure was the home of Milt Bales for many years. (1, 2)

Janice Hopkins

62 Frederick Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-21-09
  • Item
  • 1995

This house is located at 62 Frederick Street. The section of this street from Moore Street to Barrie Street was originally known as Letitia St., and was named after Letitia Magee (a land speculator in the 1830’s). The name was later changed to Fre...

Joe Saint

68 Frederick Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-22-01
  • Item
  • 1995

This house is located at 68 Frederick Street. (1, 2)

Joe Saint

81 Frederick Street - The Anglican Church Manse

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-22-02
  • Item
  • 1996

The former Anglican Church Manse is located at 81 Frederick St. (on the northeast corner of Church and Frederick Streets). The structure was built around 1880 in the Eclectic Neoclassical style. The two-storey, rectangular building has a medium-pi...

Nancy Smith