Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 1 results Archival description

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

1 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

How it used to look

  • CA BWGPL GJ-SB 75-PH26993
  • Item
  • 1975

"This is the location of the new Bank of Commerce the way it looked in 1915. At this time the bank was named Standard Bank and was located a bit further west. Around 1920, the bank branch moved to the corner of Barrie and Holland Streets. The buil...

Bradford Witness