84 John Street East
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-04-17
The mid-block building located at 84 John St. East was built around 1920-1930’s in the Ontario Vernacular Cottage style. It was erected on property that was originally owned by Tom Saint and was the site of his storage lot (behind his business on ...
Hydro Sub. John E./Nelson St.
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-05-06
The first hydro substation in Bradford was located on Nelson St. (south of John St. East). It was built in 1916 (or 1918) by Tom and Len Saint on a small piece of property owned by the foundry on Holland Street. (1, 2)
Please contact the Bradford ...