Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Mostrando 43 resultados Descripción archivística

41 resultados con objetos digitales Muestra los resultados con objetos digitales

84 Church Street - Dr. Ellis House

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-18-01
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1996

The Dr. Ellis House is located mid-block on the west side at 84 Church Street. It was built pre-1900 in the Gothic Revival Cottage style. Dr. Ellis owned the house in 1900. The 1½-storey, three-bay structure has a medium-pitched, gable roof and a ...

Nancy Smith

110 Church Street - The Scott House

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-18-06
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1996

The Scott House is located at 110 Church St. (on the northwest corner of Church and Frederick Streets). It was built in the neoclassical style around 1870. The two-storey, rectangular main building has a symmetrical façade, a centre hall plan, an...

Nancy Smith

168 Church Street - The Mark Scanlon House

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-18-14-2017-03-18-17
  • Parte
  • 1995

The Mark Scanlon House, also known locally as ‘The Pines’, is located at 168 Church St. (on the northwest corner of Church and Queen Streets). It was built in the Gothic Revival style around 1850 by Mark Scanlon. He was a lawyer and one of the ori...

Nancy Smith

Trinity Anglican Church - Bradford

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Chu-TrinAngBWG
  • Unidad documental compuesta

Items relating to the Trinity Anglican Church of Bradford West Gwillimbury.

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library

BWG Heritage Matters -Trinity Anglican Church

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Chu-TrinAngBWG-2017-04-10-15
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 2017-03-23

This article was written by the Bradford West Gwillimbury Heritage Committee in commemoration of Ontario's Heritage Week. It briefly looks into the histories of the Trinity Anglican Church, and its neighbouring Rectory.

Miriam King

New Trinity Church building

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Chu-TrinAngBWG-2016-11-16-02
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1900-12-06

Article on the construction and history of Bradford's Trinity Anglican church. The opening ceremony was held on December 2, 1900.

Bradford Witness

William Melbourne House

  • CA BWGPL DC-PH3680
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1978

Located on the corner of Church and Frederick Streets. Built around 1850. The Gingerbreading fretwork on the roof was a common architectural detail of this time.

Dorothy Cilipka

Trinity Episcopal Church

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-BW1906-2017-04-27-11
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1906

The article accompanying this photograph gives a quick history of the Trinity Episcopal Church, later known as the trinity Anglican Church at the corner of Church and James Streets. Rev. George B. Morley was the rector of this new building since t...

Edmund Garrett

Hodgson, Elizabeth

  • CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-PH3689
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1917

This was probably on Church St. Note the wooden plank sidewalk. Elizabeth Hodgson was born in December 1898 and died in December 1969. Elizabeth Hodgson later married Ross Bell, and they had five children: Marguerite (married Gerald Roberts), Jean...

Doris (Bell) Campbell

Resultados 1 a 10 de 43