Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Affichage de 38 résultats Description archivistique

Seulement les objets numériques

Communities - Other

  • CA BWGPL JS-Vol1-JSC-v1-600
  • Pièce

Contains news clippings and articles on Alliston, Beeton, Elgin County, Tottenham, and Tecumseth Township

Joe Saint

Deerhurst

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Rura-2016-07-11-01
  • Pièce
  • 2016

Deerhurst - from 1830, mail was received for the early settlers at John Gill's beer shanty at Deerhurst on the Penetang Road, midway between line 12 and line 13. On April 1st, 1863 and official post office opened near this same location and served...

Amanda Gallagher

Issue 3 - Vol. 1

  • CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-Har-HarNews1-2019-01-16-04
  • Pièce
  • 1984

"The Harman's of Yonge Street" Volume 1 Issue 3 from 1984.

Kenneth Saint

Issue 1 - Vol. 5

  • CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-Har-HarNews5-2019-01-17-09
  • Pièce
  • 1988

"The Harman's of Yonge Street" Volume 5 Issue 1 from 1988.

Kenneth Saint

Issue 1 - Vol. 3

  • CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-Har-HarNews3-2019-01-17-01
  • Pièce
  • 1986

"The Harman's of Yonge Street" Volume 3 Issue 1 from 1986.

Kenneth Saint

Issue 4 - Vol. 4

  • CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-Har-HarNews4-2019-01-17-08
  • Pièce
  • 1987

"The Harman's of Yonge Street" Volume 4 Issue 4 from 1987.

Kenneth Saint

Issue 2 - Vol. 2

  • CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-Har-HarNews2-2019-01-16-07
  • Pièce
  • 1985

"The Harman's of Yonge Street" Volume 2 Issue 2 from 1985.

Kenneth Saint

Gray Coach Lines Ad with Schedule

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Newsp-Adver-2019-02-05-16
  • Pièce
  • 1933

An ad for Gray Coach Lines with schedule, offering travel between Bradford and Toronto, c. 1933.

Luanne Campbell Edwards

Photographs - Transportation

  • CA BWGPL JS-Vol3-JSC-v3-1830
  • Pièce

Contains clippings and photographs of Bradford West Gwillimbury's transportation methods

Joe Saint

Coulson's Hill

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Rura-2016-07-11-02
  • Pièce
  • 2016

Coulson's Hill The hamlet of Coulson's Hill was named after the Coulson family who settled here in 1822. They donated the land for the two church properties and cemeteries. The Anglican church was built in 1854, the Presbyterian church in1857. Th...

Amanda Gallagher

Résultats 1 à 10 sur 38